As my first post details, you can expect to read mostly about my experiences in missional living, raising a bilingual/bicultural child, urban education, and making our house a home.
But when it comes to who I am,there are a few basics:
- Seeking to follow Jesus is the driving force behind what I do and who I am. Some days I am better at it than others.
- I have been married for 3 years to a man who is weird in the same way as me, and is basically my favorite person. I feel incredibly blessed to walk through life with him.
- My husband is pretty into coffee. He opened my eyes to what real coffee should taste like. Unfortunately, Starbucks will never be the same…
- Our son was born September 2012. Never have I gotten to the point of being willing to do anything for someone pretty much instantly.
- We have a reluctant guard dog: a boxer named Daisy.
- I hate birds. The worst offenders are pigeons, seagulls, and crows. I do not want them or their flapping wings anywhere near me.
As I share my experiences, feel free to join the conversation. 🙂